BEACN Mix Create - Powerful audio control for content creators
20% OFF SITEWIDE FOR CYBER WEEK. USE CODE PARTYON22 AT CHECKOUT!
VAT is now included in pricing for the UK.
Duties & Taxes are NOT included for customers in the EU.
Controlling audio, especially during live streams, gaming or video calls can be difficult and distracting. BEACN Mix Create allows you to easily and directly control audio sources on the fly.
Games, music, system sounds, video calls, browsers, headsets, audio interfaces and microphones can be easily added to BEACN Mix Create knobs. Set up custom submixes, route audio to and from your headphones, chat mic output and broadcast stream, define custom mute modes, save profiles and more with our free BEACN App.
- Comprehensive Windows audio mixer allows you to directly control volume levels of any audio sources: applications, connected microphones, headsets, and audio interfaces
- Smooth push-button encoders allow precise volume control and quick muting
- Full color 5” screen with customizable elements shows which apps or hardware you are controlling at a glance
- Submixes let you and your audience hear different levels or audio sources. Quickly check your stream mix with a dedicated submix button
- Easy audio routing table gives you complete control of where your audio goes, headphones, chat applications or live stream
- Store and recall complete profiles to easily switch between streaming, gaming, podcasting, working or just hanging out
- Quickly swap between two Personal Listening Device outputs like speakers and headphones
- 2M USB C to A cable included
- SASheikh A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Shipping, PackagingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Ease of use, Submixes, Routing, Knob paging, ScreenRated 5 stars1 month ago1 slight issue
First of all, absolutely love it. Blows the GO XLR out of the water. Only 1 issue I encounter. If I put my pc to sleep mode, then turn it back on, I have to restart the BEACN software everytime. An inconvenience for sure. But other than that, 5 stars!
- MMoimoiI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? ShippingWhere can BEACN improve? PackagingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Routing, ScreenRated 4 stars1 month agoNo longer requires an audio interface
I used to use a large audio interface for distribution.
The moment I saw BEACN at first glance, I knew I had to buy it.
I set it up on my desk and I love how stylish it is.
I already don't use XLR or 3.5mm cables, and my microphone and headset are connected via USB.
I am very happy with the BEACN because I can control all my equipment with it.
It is also nice to be able to easily separate the sound for distribution.
The only bad thing is that changing the volume is considered a "profile setting change" and when shutting down windows, you have to click [force shutdown] to shut down the PC.
Although trivial, it is very annoying to have this one click every day and if you forget to click this click, the PC will not shut down.
Hopefully this will improve with an update.
- PprometheusVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? GamingWhat did BEACN do well? Community, PackagingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Submixes, Ease of use, RoutingRated 4 stars1 month agogood
good, can't wait for more features to be added to the screen
- KKieranVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? Content creationWhat did BEACN do well? Community, Customer serviceWhere can BEACN improve? ShippingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Ease of use, Submixes, RoutingRated 5 stars2 months agoDitch complicated virtual audio cables and VoiceMeeter. Just get a Mix Create instead!
The BEACN Mix Create has been proved to be a fantastic way for me to finally ditch the finnicky, unreliable VoiceMeeter software. Not only do I get good-looking hardware to easily control audio levels on the fly, but the software is incredibly easy to use and very powerful.
Whether I want to just share a cool song I just found on Discord with my mates or talk to my stream instead of VC, I know that my Mix Create will be able to do it just by tapping a button!
Part of what makes this product so great is the 1:1 technical support available too. BEACN have a genuinely awesome team of dedicated folks that are always willing to lend a hand in their Discord server if you do happen to have an issue.
I honestly cannot recommend this device enough; it has been a game changer - and there is no way I'm going back!
- MMartinVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Community, Packaging, Shipping, Customer serviceWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Screen, Knob paging, Routing, Ease of use, SubmixesRated 5 stars1 week agoLove it
Great hardware and the software is updating and getting better all the time.
My only issue is I cant use my focusrite 18i20 and shure sm7b. I have to run it separately through obs. If i run it through the beacn software I get clicks and pops and it only comes through one side of the headphones. I have tried everything to fix this but sadly can not.
My work around is sending the mic audio through the focusrite than routing OBS to my beacn through AUX 1. Mute the audio for it to audience and leave monitoring on for me. You have to mute the audience or it will be doubled up.