"The first audio controller to actually impress me."
Alex Berry, GamesRadar+
beacn mix create vs XLR alternative
|Large Color Screen|
|USB-C (Hardware Agnostic)|
- WTWill T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Shipping, PackagingWhere can BEACN improve? ShippingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Routing, Ease of use, Screen, Knob pagingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVery robust package for beginners
I am a beginner streamer and this is a great product to organize all my input sources on my 1 PC setup.
- VPville p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? GamingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoEasy controll over audio
Been using Mix Create for controlling my pc audio for couple weeks now and it has been working flawlessly. software is very user friendly and powerful tool to do all most anything you want with your pc audio
- JGJosh G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? Work from homeWhat did BEACN do well? Shipping, PackagingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Screen, Knob paging, Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGood enough for what I wanted
It does what I want now, it just took a bit of messing around. The things that caused me issues or headaches aren't the fault of the Beacn, but the way Windows talks to programs, and how some programs were coded.
For example: I use Shadowplay to take clips of gameplay. Shadowplay only takes the audio of the line it's container is on, so it took me a while to figure out I needed to put the NVCONTAINER executable into the line with game audio. Not Beacn's fault, it's not their software. I post this here in the event someone has the same problem I did, since googling didn't really provide me with a clear answer.
The software was pretty straight forward. You see app, you put app on knob you want, you spin nob for loud or quiet. Getting different mixes down was pretty easy, and getting it to do what I wanted wasn't difficult!
Everything else I've wanted to do has worked out great. Everything you want to do is as easy as it can be, the rest is up to you!
- JGJay G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? GamingWhat did BEACN do well? Shipping, Packaging, Customer service, CommunityWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Ease of use, Screen, Submixes, Knob paging, RoutingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat GoXLR alternative
I switched from a GoXLR mini to this new unit and I couldn’t be happier with its performance, ease of use, ease of setup, and really robust audio software options. I like to have complete control over my audio, and this unit allows me to do just that with a powerful and intuitive UI design. Highly recommended.
- FDFrank Dave L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? GamingWhat did BEACN do well? Shipping, PackagingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Screen, Submixes, Knob paging, Routing, Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Mixer
Really amazing mixer, really allows me to control the volume on my side and audience which is something my GOXLR can't do. This allows me to have the capabilities from elgato's mixer to my current setup which is amazing. The display is also good and clear, the program is also really easy to tweak as well as setup.
I mainly use it for gaming and casually streaming so it's really useful for my needs.
Hardware Tech Specs
- 130mm W x 90mm H x 100mm D
- 5” LCD Screen (800x480)
- USB 2.0 via USB-C Connection
- 4 Infinite Scroll Knobs
What's In The Box
BEACN Mix Create
- 2m USB-C to USB-A cable
- Windows 10 or later
- 4GB RAM
- Built-in USB 2.0 port