"The first audio controller to actually impress me."
Alex Berry, GamesRadar+
A POWERFUL AUDIO MIXER FOR CREATORS
Finally, creators can have all of their favorite features right at the tip of their fingers–no matter what audio setup they are using. Utilize submixes so you and your audience always have the perfect mix; Knob Paging lets you have more than 4 sources for you to control; and our advanced routing makes it easy to send audio wherever you want, whenever you want.
SUBMIXING It Up
Seamless switching. Infinite control. BEACN Mix Create lets you manage two unique mixes so the audio is perfect for everyone. Just press the submix button to listen to and adjust your stream or output recording, and press it again to switch back.
BEACN Mix Create gives you the ability to manage an unlimited number of sources, organized neatly into pages. You can even lock knobs in place so they stay put when you page. No artificial limitations. Go ahead, you.
Our Routing Table combined with Mute Modes give you precise control over where your audio is going. The Routing Table expands and contracts based off of how many sources you have assigned.
- TFtimothy f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? GamingWhat did BEACN do well? Packaging, ShippingWhere can BEACN improve? CommunityWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Screen, Knob paging, Routing, Ease of use, SubmixesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBEACN Mix Create - Powerful audio control for content creators
A great audio interface with lots of room to grow and improve.
- JRJonathan Robert K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? GamingWhat did BEACN do well? Customer service, Shipping, Packaging, CommunityWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Submixes, Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWorks great
Works great. Takes some getting used to but after that it easy to use. Only complaint I have is with the auto assignment setup as far as inputs and outputs. I have turned it off and that seems to work but once in a while it will stop outputs to my legato hd60s. Not much to improve that I can see given my application.
- WTWill T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Shipping, PackagingWhere can BEACN improve? ShippingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Routing, Ease of use, Screen, Knob pagingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoVery robust package for beginners
I am a beginner streamer and this is a great product to organize all my input sources on my 1 PC setup.
- VPville p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? GamingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEasy controll over audio
Been using Mix Create for controlling my pc audio for couple weeks now and it has been working flawlessly. software is very user friendly and powerful tool to do all most anything you want with your pc audio
- JGJosh G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? Work from homeWhat did BEACN do well? Shipping, PackagingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Screen, Knob paging, Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood enough for what I wanted
It does what I want now, it just took a bit of messing around. The things that caused me issues or headaches aren't the fault of the Beacn, but the way Windows talks to programs, and how some programs were coded.
For example: I use Shadowplay to take clips of gameplay. Shadowplay only takes the audio of the line it's container is on, so it took me a while to figure out I needed to put the NVCONTAINER executable into the line with game audio. Not Beacn's fault, it's not their software. I post this here in the event someone has the same problem I did, since googling didn't really provide me with a clear answer.
The software was pretty straight forward. You see app, you put app on knob you want, you spin nob for loud or quiet. Getting different mixes down was pretty easy, and getting it to do what I wanted wasn't difficult!
Everything else I've wanted to do has worked out great. Everything you want to do is as easy as it can be, the rest is up to you!
Hardware Tech Specs
- 174mm W x 90mm H x 100mm D
- 5” LCD Screen (800x480)
- USB 2.0 via USB-C Connection
- 4 Infinite Scroll Knobs
What's In The Box
BEACN Mix Create
- 2m USB-C to USB-A cable
- Windows 10 or later
- 4GB RAM
- Built-in USB 2.0 port
- Requires macOS 12 or later.
- Compatible with M1, M2, and Intel Macs.