"I have used a lot of microphones in my life, but the BEACN Mic is the best overall mic I have ever laid my hands on."
Joe Findlay, CGMagazine
beacn mic vs popular xlr mic
|Built-in Processing (EQ, Noise Suppression, Compressor, Expander)|
|Included Easy to Use Software|
|Pro Quality Headphone Amp|
|Works Without Additional Expensive Gear|
- JGJosh G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? Work from homeWhat did BEACN do well? Shipping, Packaging, Customer serviceWhat do you like about BEACN Mic? Sound quality, Noise suppression, Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars20 minutes agoEasy setup, good sound
The mic works well, the software makes everything super easy, and support gets back to you super quick. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the USB-C cable sticking out of the back instead of going snug against the housing of the mic.
Overall: Sounds great, easy to use, and it even fit my previous mic arm!
- CCChristopher C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Customer service, Shipping, Packaging, CommunityWhat do you like about BEACN Mic? Sound quality, Noise suppression, Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVERY good mic
I had come from using an Elgato Wav 3 mic, and was very unhappy with the way it sounded. More than that, the Wave Link software was not working well (it may have been my computer, but frustrating, nonetheless) I had heard that this mic was very user friendly and that it sounded great, and they were very right! The sound quality is very good, the noise cancellation is excellent, and although it took a little time (a couple of days) the software walks you through how to get the mic sounding exactly how you want it. I had read that there were issues with the software, but I had not encountered any. My only suggestion is to make saving the profiles easier, since that was my biggest hurdle. Other than that, solid mic. 9.5/10 anything higher would have to be an XLR mic
- TTaironzenVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Community, PackagingWhere can BEACN improve? ShippingWhat do you like about BEACN Mic? Sound quality, Noise suppression, Ease of use, RGB ringRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe Perfect Mic For Me
I love this mic it sounds perfect it was worth it to buy this mic and with the software is perfect
- TSToby S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? Content creationWhat did BEACN do well? Customer service, CommunityWhat do you like about BEACN Mic? Sound quality, Ease of use, Noise suppression, RGB ring, Headphone ampRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFantastic Mic, Even Better Support
The sound quality from this mic is matched only by the level of support in the Discord, huge props to that team for their commitment and follow up.
- CAcharlie a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Customer service, Shipping, Packaging, CommunityWhat do you like about BEACN Mic? Sound quality, RGB ring, Noise suppression, Ease of useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest USB Microphone
As a new content creator this mic has done me wonders. It has loads of custom items such as how your voice sounds and how much noise is detected by the microphone. I did however find I needed to download Krisp for my unique scenario as I have my partner sat next to me and with Beacn's settings and Krisps noise cancelling combined I was about to completely cut her out.
Again as a content creator the onboard mixer has helped me in a range of ways when cutting out unwanted sounds for my audience. I am new to how mixers work so I did need a little help from Beacn's discord support service and they were very fast to help me get on track - even offering a chat and screen share to really make sure I understood.
This was my first microphone and it will be my last.
Microphone Tech Specs
0 to +20dB
50Hz to 20kHz
-27dBFS @ minimum gain
- Real-Time Noise Suppression
- Enhancement Suite
Headphone Tech Specs
POWER OUTPUT (RMS)
84mW @ 33Ω (<1% THD)
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION
0.005% (42mW @ 33Ω)
20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.1dB)
RESOLUTION & SAMPLE RATE
16/24/32-bit PCM @ 48/96kHz
32-bit float* @ 48/96kHz
*Float is not supported on all systems. Float will be converted to PCM where necessary.
What's In The Box
- Getting started guide
- 3.5m USB-C to USB-C cable
- 2m 3.5mm extension cable
- USB-C to USB-A adapter
*Stand not included.
- Windows 10 or later
- 4GB RAM
- Built-in USB 2.0 port