BEACN Mix Create - Powerful audio control for content creators
VAT is now included in pricing for the UK.
Duties & Taxes are NOT included for customers in the EU.
Controlling audio, especially during live streams, gaming or video calls can be difficult and distracting. BEACN Mix Create allows you to easily and directly control audio sources on the fly.
Games, music, system sounds, video calls, browsers, headsets, audio interfaces and microphones can be easily added to BEACN Mix Create knobs. Set up custom submixes, route audio to and from your headphones, chat mic output and broadcast stream, define custom mute modes, save profiles and more with our free BEACN App.
- Comprehensive Windows audio mixer allows you to directly control volume levels of any audio sources: applications, connected microphones, headsets, and audio interfaces
- Smooth push-button encoders allow precise volume control and quick muting
- Full color 5” screen with customizable elements shows which apps or hardware you are controlling at a glance
- Submixes let you and your audience hear different levels or audio sources. Quickly check your stream mix with a dedicated submix button
- Easy audio routing table gives you complete control of where your audio goes, headphones, chat applications or live stream
- Store and recall complete profiles to easily switch between streaming, gaming, podcasting, working or just hanging out
- Quickly swap between two Personal Listening Device outputs like speakers and headphones
- 2M USB C to A cable included
- BBarneyjackVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Customer service, Shipping, Packaging, CommunityWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Screen, Knob paging, Routing, Ease of use, SubmixesRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBEACN Mix Create and MIc
This is AWESOME for total control of audio and what goes into and what does NOT go into my streams! I can take my twitch clips and put them on ALL other social media SOOO easy!! I can have my blerps and or music in the VOD or I can choose to have just 1 or none!!
- ARAlex R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Customer service, Packaging, ShippingWhere can BEACN improve? CommunityWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Screen, Submixes, Knob paging, RoutingRated 5 stars3 weeks agoThe next generation of audio control and mixing is here.
Upgraded to this after owning a goXLR mini for about a year and I sure am pleased. Having the ability to add more than 4 channels, drag & drop app assignments, submixes, the routing table, and default device assignments just to name a few make this really stand out from other competing products. All of that can all be done inside the BEACN app as well which saves me time and eliminates the hassle of having to deep dive into the windows audio menus and try to route things from there, which is a huge bonus. Another plus that I've noticed when streaming is the ability to swap over to the audience mix to actually hear what audio levels and mixed output the audience is hearing as well, including the mic output! This helps a lot instead of guessing and checking or having to preview the stream as its live. Overall very pleased and BEACN continues to add more features to this product and its SW as time goes on, which makes me want to continue to invest in them.
- SASheikh A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? Shipping, PackagingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Ease of use, Submixes, Routing, Knob paging, ScreenRated 5 stars3 months ago1 slight issue
First of all, absolutely love it. Blows the GO XLR out of the water. Only 1 issue I encounter. If I put my pc to sleep mode, then turn it back on, I have to restart the BEACN software everytime. An inconvenience for sure. But other than that, 5 stars!
- MMoimoiI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? StreamingWhat did BEACN do well? ShippingWhere can BEACN improve? PackagingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Routing, ScreenRated 4 stars4 months agoNo longer requires an audio interface
I used to use a large audio interface for distribution.
The moment I saw BEACN at first glance, I knew I had to buy it.
I set it up on my desk and I love how stylish it is.
I already don't use XLR or 3.5mm cables, and my microphone and headset are connected via USB.
I am very happy with the BEACN because I can control all my equipment with it.
It is also nice to be able to easily separate the sound for distribution.
The only bad thing is that changing the volume is considered a "profile setting change" and when shutting down windows, you have to click [force shutdown] to shut down the PC.
Although trivial, it is very annoying to have this one click every day and if you forget to click this click, the PC will not shut down.
Hopefully this will improve with an update.
- PprometheusVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat do you use it for? GamingWhat did BEACN do well? Community, PackagingWhat do you like about BEACN Mix Create? Submixes, Ease of use, RoutingRated 4 stars4 months agogood
good, can't wait for more features to be added to the screen